Education and sponsorship activities of the Carnegie Bosch Institute include:
- Executive programs and workshops
- Speakers series; conferences; industry and academic outreach
- Student projects, competitions, and support; post-doc and Ph.D. support; lab support
- Partnerships and networks
- Other education and sponsorship activities
Since 2018, several of the Institute’s longstanding and successful open-enrollment leadership programs have been integrated into the Executive Education group at the Tepper School of Business. Learn more about Leadership as a Daily Challenge and Leading Innovation.